dimanche 30 avril 2017

THE MAYBE MOST ABSURD TEXT I'VE EVER WRITTEN

Maybe I will go to the pool tomorrow.
I may be the first person to dance the tango underwater.
Maybe, one day, I will visit New York with you....
You may be the only person I like more than mint chocolate.
I may be able to fix your broken heart with chewing gum.
Maybe if you ask nicely I will touch it.
Maybe if you drink enough water you will turn blue.
It may be on the roof or in the bushes.
When I told you "maybe" I really meant "no" but I was afraid to tell you.
Maybe you will, maybe you won’t, but either way I'm not going to do it.
She may be able to fix you supper without salt and pepper.
There may be craters filled with spaghetti bolognese sauce.
Maybe you can help me tell the difference between red and green.
I may be related to the guy who invented sushi.
Maybe this will start to get tiresome.
I may not be able to stop wiggling my elbow.
Maybe one day we can all live in Michigan.
Maybe nobody will notice your scar.
This may be what you expected to find, but maybe not.
Maybe I will send you a t-shirt when I get back from Absurdland.
It may be possible to survive without eating meat.
Maybe swimming will help you solve the riddle of the Sphynx.
Maybe I don't like to eat meat or maybe I do.
Maybe you can tell me about the heartquake again.
Except for maybe one or two lost fingers I didn't have any problems.
When you see the red light, that may be the perfect moment to brake.
Realisitcally you can only visit him once or maybe twice.
Maybe the first person to notice a problem can let me know.
I may be falling in love with an obese albino.
That may be easier to swallow with a pickle.
Maybe things will stop making sense for a while.
Maybe the opposite of table is bed.
This may be the time to go back to business.
It may be possible to count that high using steroids.
Forgetting Destiny may be the quickest route to Happiness.
Maybe I could wear your shoes today instead of mine.
I may be on fire when you arrive.
Maybe you will like my cupcakes.
Now maybe I can sell my furnace to the neighbours.
It may be impossible to run faster than a train.
Maybe if you send me a better sentence I will include it.

Aucun commentaire: