mercredi 21 juillet 2010

À mesure

Que le jour recule
I shall hide or dance or chant or cry

Que la nuit avance
I shall hide or dance or chant or cry

Que l'Amour recule
I shall hide or dance or chant or cry

Que l'Amour avance
I shall hide or dance or chant or cry

Dance above flickering flames or float away or chant to the crowd with butterflies leaking from my mouth or simply cry like a hot water faucet Dance above flickering flames or float away or chant to the crowd with butterflies leaking from my mouth or simply cry like a hot water faucet Dance above flickering flames or float away or chant to the crowd with butterflies leaking form my mouth or simply cry like a hot water faucet Dance above flickering flames or float away

1 commentaire:

myra a dit…

quel talent d'écrivain!!!!
bises