samedi 12 juin 2010

I won't pass you by!

Midsummer night -

Whenever I think of You
I throw Two imaginary Dice
and can't figure out the Total
Amount but, maybe, These
Two dice are Your Faith,
Our (un)known Destiny!
We are just Dicing with Death!

I, then, Open the Lock of Your Mind
and see Two dragons: Your Ego and
Greed and the Other, Your Dark Side,
Pure Evil!

And You know... I just can't look away.
'Cause I am looking at my Own Reflection.
And I won't never ever pass You by!

And You know... neither a Woman, nor a Man
can Defeat these Two dragons, not even One alone!
But, if they meet, they might Kill each other!

And You know, I won't never pass You by!
I am not frightened by these Two dragons
'cause my Love bears Your Name...

And You know, I won't never pass You by!
'cause I am not frightened at all by these
Four dragons!.. They look pretty small
and pale on the Mirror of Your retina!

1 commentaire:

myra a dit…

beau, beau, très beau!!!!!
bises